Central Station | Knoxville, TN & Statesville, NC
Looking for a company invested in growing their employees and culture? The team atmosphere which makes you feel like it’s an extension of your family? Security Central is the place for you!
Security Central is family owned and operated since 1963. The Company focuses on life safety services, including burglar, fire, medical, panic, video verification, and more. We have a commitment to our customers to Protect What You Value most through our Diamond Level service. Operating with a boutique like mindset, our team values quality touch points and interactions with each and every customer.
Come join this excellent team where you will build lasting relationships and feel you are making a difference!
Our Core Values represent who we are as a team and a company.
Check out our Careers page to learn more about our culture
- Career Growth
- Referral Bonus
- Employee Assistance Program
- Team Environment
- Celebrations for Holidays
- Jersey shirts during Sports Season
- Lunch Gatherings/ Games in Breakroom/ Quarterly Free Food Trucks
- Wellness Programs
- Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Accidental Injury and Life
- Short-Term Disability
- 401K Company Match
- 1st Shift: 7am – 3pm
- 2nd Shift: 3pm - 11pm
- 3rd Shift: 11pm - 7am
- Full-Time & Part Time
- Monitor and process alarms, trouble signals, and supervisory signals as they are received.
- Determines appropriate entity to contact, such as, police, fire, or ambulance.
- Places necessary outgoing calls to verify an alarm, dispatch the proper authorities, and notify responsible parties.
- Needs the ability to remain calm and speak clearly to customers.
- Properly document all alarm responses within the alarm monitoring software via computer.
- Able to attend training for a week and a half (9am to 4pm)
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
- High School Diploma or GED
- No previous experience required
- Must pass drug screen and background check
- Authorized to work in the United States
|On-site Fitness Facility||Employee Assistance Program|
Join our Family!
Don't have a Resume?
Complete our digital Employment application